Durable, Long-Lasting Standing Seam Metal
Are you in need of a new roof that will give your home a sleek, modern look along with outstanding longevity and durability? Standing seam metal roofing is an excellent solution.
Licensed, insured and certified Isaacs Roofing & Sheet Metal does its panels in-house and offers different styles of metal in many different colors.
Standing seam metal is a good option for sloped roofs of any size or shape. Call us for a FREE estimate or consultation.
Metal Roofs come with a 35-year non-prorated PVDF warranty, plus a 10-year in-house warranty.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
- Metal roofing can last as long as 50 years
- The new metal is engineered to reflect away the heat of the sun, making it highly energy efficient
- Roof can be steel, aluminum or copper
- Metal is a cool roof and makes your structure energy efficient and sends money to your bottom line or back into your budget
- A standing seam metal roof is among the longest-lasting materials available for commercial, residential, industrial and agricultural buildings
- The raised (standing) seam directs rain water and ice melt away, reducing the possibility of leaks
- The layered seam not only directs away water but also increases the wind resistance
Top-Five Benefits of a Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Measurable energy efficiency
- Proven wind resistance up to hurricane strength
- Exceptionally long warranty
- No maintenance
- Choice of designs and colors
Other Roof Options
- Synthetic slate
- Wood shakes